An Introduction to The Five-Point Rescue Plan
The aims of this workshop are
- To teach delegates how to develop their own unique set of coping strategies
- To improve the mental health of delegates
- To increase resilience and foster wellbeing in everyday life
The specific course objectives are
- To establish a supportive, confidential environment.
- To explore the increasing need for resilience in our increasingly busy lives
- To encourage delegates to examine their own mental health and to identify early warning signs in their thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- To demonstrate how to use The FPRP as a step-by-step guide to identifying the root causes of delegates difficulties. Delegates will determine the nature of and overcome their resistance to change
- The emphasis will be to concentrate on the things they can change rather than focusing on the limitations of their situation.
- To facilitate the formation of a bespoke rescue plan to affect the most positive outcome
- To lead a discussion regarding the benefits of meditation and mindfulness and the concept of introducing it into everyday life
- To offer a Guided Meditation (a practical exercise).
- To provide delegates with the opportunity to take part in a practical session where they will create their own FPRP
- To teach a range of specific resilience tools for everyday use
When delegates have completed the workshop they will have:
- A better understanding of their own mental health and how to manage it
- Learned the value of stillness and creating peace in the workplace.
- Participated in guided meditation and will have the skills to continue this practice outside of the workshop
- A toolkit of cathartic resilience techniques to use when needed.
- The skills to create a Five-Point Rescue Plan to address any situation thereby increasing their resilience.
Included in the course:
- A copy of ‘The Five Point Rescue Plan’
- Guided meditation resources
- Online support via the Five-Point Rescue Plan Website
Maximum number of delegates: 15
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss your course requirements.